lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

Coconut Protein Bread

The long awaited...

Coconut Protein Bread!
This is so easy, seriously. All you need is:
2/3 scoop whey, flavor of choice (about 20g) (I used vanilla)
2/3 scoop casein, flavor of choice (about 20g) (I used banana)
55g coconut flour
1 tsp of baking powder
a few shakes of salt
3 egg whites
3 whole eggs

Blend them all up, pour the mixture into a sprayed and lined tray and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180'C. Its that easy.

I cut mine into 8 slices but ate 2-3 slices at a time, cause I'm a pig like that :P

Approx nutritionals per 1/8th of the recipe (according to my ingredients):
Calories- 88
Carbohydrates- 5g
Protein- 9g
Fat- 3g

Enjoy! I sure did :D

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

WEBSITE FRIENDS