lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

Here's to the New Year!

I hesitated saying "Here's to new beginnings" because I feel you really don't need a new year to make changes, you just need the drive. For me, my journey started when my recovery began, the new year just marks a point in time.

That being said, here's my goals for 2015:

  • Reach and maintain 60(+) kilograms
  • Develop a booty you're proud to flaunt!
  • Do something for someone else every day
  • Do something for yourself every day (read, go for a walk, have a bath...)
  • Stick to a budget
  • Enter a career in fitness
  • Get more sleep
  • Be more tolerant of other people
  • Make preparations for interstate move (end of 2013/start of 2014)
  • And the ultimate, most important goal: to be happy and find my balance in life. Nothing else will matter after that.

I hope you all have an absolutely amazing, safe and successful 2015!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

WEBSITE FRIENDS